Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Steet Wise Continues

 Pedro , I 'm really tired about talking about that stinking jail 'cause jail and I just don't get along too well at all. I'll say this  much, and we'll leave it at that. We made bond, got out,got together and worked on maybe I'll say about four darkroom capers together.

"See this crazy caper,Pedro, was close kin to other dick funny capers I ever worked. But what made this so unusual to me was the sick, shamed tricks would be so embarrassed, so outdone and so let down after this. When they reported it to the police,they would say, 'Officer, by  God ,I've been robbed.' What he should have said is, "Officer, they got my loot instead of my juice." Which could have been looked at hard from another view. Whereas, some might see it as: He really got a raw fucking and sounds like it didn't like the hoop cheese and crackers he received for the pussy money.

"I didn't work but a few of those kind of capers"cause I didn't like the robbery side charge they awarded you for this particular caper. Most of what I liked about it was, it was a sure spirit raiser. Just knowing your part could cause you to start laughing out loud right in the trick's face, right in his face from the get go. The fool trick thinks I'm laughing with him. But I'm really laughing  at his ass.

"All whores use another name when working. So a trick never really know who we are. We use play names too. In reference to this caper, we called this caper: Find me in the dark. Okay, we got a hotine,a sick girl and a well girl. Well, I'll be the well girl and Juicy will be the sick girl. Sometime we play: Who ever catches the trick--meaning whichever one of us he likes,is the well girl. Well, I called this trick: Loaded with jewelry and money at Worth and Beale, by the liquor store. We talked briefly enough for me to know if he wants to date or just talk about it.

"It's my sweet ass and I learned it's always best when you've been out there a while to be more safe than sorry. I always ask a fresh trick point blank: Is he a policeman? Just like that. I know a trick will say'  no' quick and fast. But  so will a fucking good, hard dick cop. So I always  smilingly request to see his wallet. See, the real police don't want to do that. And all whores should know that. They keep those badges  pinned inside. They show you  that when they bust your ass. When they're trying to pull a fast one out there, I have seen holes in the wallet where a badge have been or supposed to be. I don't want a date like that . That causes trouble. Hell, they might find me in the dark. There are ways to check this chump out and I try hard.

"After I find out it's a date, oh it's on then. I ask him, 'What are we going do with my girlfriend who I'm working with?'  He was just standing there, sinking fast as a lead brick into an abyss of not knowing. I knew full and well why he was looking amazed, locked in a daze. Why?


Next Posting,

Pedro

8 comments:

  1. the laws getting smarter. yo work gotta be up on game and know when to go and when to hoe jack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep with your great work pedro Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pedro you did a great job, go on with that.
    Korn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I grew up on the streets of Miami. Same ole same ole. I love it and miss it. Like lookin back in time. Instead of BBQ we had black beans and yellow rice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lmao... dis iz jus too much for me 2 phathom... i need dat book maine .....country crow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my friend...passing by to say hi and yes great job..I liked it..God bless you friend..Mady

    ReplyDelete
  7. ;-))))))))))))) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ms.SeldomSeen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello my Friend, I am loving this blog the stories are great~make them longer~
    Peace in the blues~
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete