Sunday, September 12, 2010

Street Wise

9:30 P.M. Daisy got up from the coldest seat we shared at the window,walked
back over to the bed reaching down into her whore bag for something -- which was at the end of the bed. She pulled out a small. flashy manicuring kit,unzipped it. Then took her a leg-crossing seat on the bed. I came over to the bed, got on it, then streched out with my head facing her, so I could watch her exhausting her excellence.

She intrigued me with her gall, beauty,grace manner and style, all of which could lead one fast to an ungrateful evaluation. She started working on her nails. She said,"I didn't finish telling you about hotine, did I?"

I said, "No, you didn't. I can't wait to hear all about it."

She twisted open a bottle of nail polish remover, took a bag of white cotton balls and started to clean her nails.
She turned around smiling on the bed to where her body was facing me, only dropping her head while she rubbed on her nails like a genie was supposed to hop out.

She started to tell me, "Pedro, I was working this caper with a bitch friend of mine named Tilly Bbbbbb. Tilly was known in the streets as "Juicy". Boy, she was an outlaw whore with heart. I grew to respect her by watching her ways and how she handed herself. I found out her level in the whore game, and she was a good bitch with no pimp. I didn't have a pimp at the time we met. Oh yes, we met during mutual hardships in lockup. Got to give it to her, she was a nice looking girl, bright,funny,crazy and good spirited-- if you were not a police or if you were not a trick. And she would scare the stink out of shit.

"We both were popped by cops, but not together; but both on a petty hooker charge. In her rare case, she was dated by a cop-- a low down scow. Then arrested by the same cop. What a stinker! Well, she wan't speaking coming in neighborly to him or about him. She was acting mostly uncool and moody about the whole event. I was picked up getting out a trick's car on Beale Street when the vice squad rolled down on me.

"Tilly and I had a common bond in there. And found out through chit chat we shared a lot in common in other areas and ways. We were lucky in one way. We had our own bond money, and it was just a matter of their time before we would be released. Then she asked me,'Daisy, what are you going to do and what do you have planned when you get back out on the bricks?'
My reply was, 'Get down and make me some more money wherever I can.' She said, 'I like that same flavor too, girl. That's just what I plan to do too.'

"Juicy said to Dasiy,'We should take off a couple of stings together. Have you ever worked a hotine before?' I said , 'No. What do we do?' She said, 'Don't worry about it. I have you ready when we leave this dump.'

'Well, she wasn't lying bad little about forming the combo hotine. And with that said, we set back and went like jack fast into hush hush discussions and the sticker details about this caper. Pedro, I'm really tired about talking about ???


Later,

Pedro

13 comments:

  1. I Loved It...I can't wait to read more. Thank you!

    Valerie ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. AM SO CURIOUS, WANT TO READ MORE. THNK U

    ReplyDelete
  3. I TRUELY LOVED IT PERDO LIKE TO HERE LOTS MORE FROM YOU MUCH LOVE SWEETIE DIANNE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great excerpt. Hope you'll post more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LIKE IT IT WAS VERY GOOD MY FRIEND LOVE IT LOVE IT WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SENDING LOVE OUT TO MY LOVELY FRIEND AND HIS LOVELY BOOK GOOD LUCK MUCH MUCH LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thankful to have some-one like yourself, to keep us updated;on what happening in are world today... Staying Educated is the key to success;so stay focus!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear friend.
    I adored! I can't wait to read more.
    You are great.
    A hug in your heart...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed it very much..Thank you sweetie
    luvs & hugs ;0) ~T~

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANK YOU THAT WAS GREAT ENJOYED SO MUCH,I WANT TOO BUY IT WHEN IT'S DONE...SASSY

    ReplyDelete
  11. man this is great! can't wait to read your book!

    Colton

    ReplyDelete
  12. Off to a great start.....It keeps suspense for the readers to want to keep reading. I wouldnt mind having a copy of the book for myself. I will def direct friends to this site to check it out..........D Welch

    ReplyDelete
  13. It definitely keeps you wondering. This book has good potential of becoming a best seller, watch out!

    ReplyDelete