Sunday, November 14, 2010

Street Wise

 Continues from Tuesday ,September 21, 2010......Why? Why ?  Because he didn't know frost from fire; nothing about who or what I was talking about. When I asked him "What are we going to do with my girlfriend who I 'm working with?" I gave Juicy the I'm ready sign. So she stepped right on up. "Oh Juicy, this is Doug, this is Juicy. See we're working together this evening. That's why I was asking you early. What are we going to do with Juicy while we're taking care of business? Or do you think you can handle these two fat ??  "You  think you can handle  both of us'till we faint?"

" Under sported loud cologne, the over blushing smile on his sport shaved face was every bit  wide as the spring yellow tobacco stains which were firm fitting over most of his teeth. Now, Juicy  and  I both knew that it's not a man anywhere, sober or drunk,  hard or soft , that didn't like what  he heard. Or didn't want a  piece of that pie. At least let him try  a slice. Right now, his ego is so big he can feel the cosmic heat from other planets. And his manhood,we'll say his chest is stuck out so far. Sort of makes him  look like he's got on his little baby brother's small shirt.

" Just think of the joy, the excitement, the fun fun fun he would  have  telling all of the fellas and his shady friends too how he had a  dream come true making out with  two whores until they passed out and couldn't __or__no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment